Real Neat Blog Award


The Real Neat Blog Award


Hi all! The wonderful Chloe Rose over at Awakened Indigo has nominated me for the Reat Neat Blog Award! Which is very lovely of her!

So today I thought I would complete the challenge! 

The rules of the award are as followed:

Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (super important)

Answer the 7 questions they asked you

Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them

Ask 7 questions for your nominees


Chloe-Rose’s Questions

If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be Cat. Because they can be sassy or sweet, eat all of my favourite foods and can sleep all day! My cat gets the best life!


Do you believe in love at first sight?
 I would like to, but I don’t. It’s a wonderful idea, but I’ve never known anyone to love each other without first knowing each other. They might like each or lust after each other, but no one truly loves someone at First Sight. However great it would be. Sorry Cinderella.

 What’s your favourite part about being a blogger?
I used to think it was the gratification (very vain of me!) I liked that people used to want to read my thoughts, but actually it’s the people you meet along the way! And the things you learn! I’ve read blog posts on ASMR, Female sexuality and mental health and each post ranges from moving to informative, enjoyable to powerful!. I’ve made great contacts and I learn new things all the time! It’s a great community!


What’s your favourite tv show?
No shame: Teen Wolf. Stydia all the way, baby! Haha!

CD or iTunes?
I am an iTunes fan. I have never bought a CD in my life and the last one I was given was a brand new Busted album (before the broke up!)

If you could change any part of your blog, what would you do and why
I would really like to combine my two blogs – I have this blog EllesBellesBookshelf and my recently moved and redesign lifestyle blog – EllesBellesNotebook. I would really like to combine the two.


What does being a blogger mean to you?
It means meeting new people, learning new things, experimenting, daring and having fun!

This is a great tag! Really enjoyable! And now it’s time for me to pass on the love.

I tag


And my questions for you are:

1.    What is your Favourite Disney movie(s)?

2.    What is your favourite Social Media site?

3.    Aside from Blogging what other hobbies do you have?

4.    Describe your perfect day.

5.    What Harry Potter house are you?

6.    Theatre, Film or Television programme?

7.    What does Blogging mean to you?

Be sure to tag me in your response so I can have a nose! Can’t wait to take a look and I hope you have fun!
Happy Reading x

2 comments

  1. Really enjoyed reading this and your answers are all so wonderful! I would want to be a cat as well (pure cat lady for life)

    Love
    Chloe-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I've told my parents their not getting Grandkids but GrandKittens! :)

      Ellie x

      Delete